Social safety and contribution is the key parts of our business. We always feel pleasured to assist the talented students at the sphere of digital marketing. From the 2015, each year Mattresspicks.com offers a student $1000 scholarship. There is a great chance for you also if you are high school or graduate or even undergrad student. Feel free to apply to minimalize the cost for your education.
$1000 Scholarship Program Topic
We’re extremely delighted to announce the “scholarship program worth $1000 by mattresspicks.com”. The topic for writing is “Why Social Media Marketing is Crucial for Small Business”. The program is valid for every high school, graduate and also for post-graduates. We’d be happy to reward the winning student $1000. We suggest the students to apply for the programs, especially who are desperate for higher studies in the field of IT, Business, Marketing, Communication and other related spheres.
The Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship
The scholarship is only eligible for the students who are now studying at schools/colleges/universities. Instead of these statements, no one is suitable to apply for the program.
The Deadline Of The Program
November 30, 2017 is the final day to submit the essay. From the wide array of applications, we’d choose from the basis of talent and qualities. We will select the winner on December 10, 2017. The winner can expect out check on 15 December in 2017. Please be noted that, our scholarship programs is annual basis.
Note: We hunt the students each year in different topics. We’re eagerly waiting for your submission
Who Can Apply?
- The students from High school, college, and university with any program.
- Students from any subject for currently studying.
How To Apply:
- Write an informative and concise essay between 300-700 words for the topic on "Why Social Media Marketing is important for Small Business"
- Mail your essay at email@example.com for the subject of "Digital Marketing Scholarship"
- Personal information should be included with (your name, mail, cell no and address)
- Don’t forget to put the name of your School/College/University
- The Concerning area of your study
- Your student I card for the requirement of proof