Best Continental Sleep Mattress Reviews 2018
We spend about 1/3 of lives sleeping so we might as well spend it well. A good night's rest does a lot to keep a good health amongst other things. If you wake up with pains all over your body, or you feel exhausted over not sleeping well then perhaps you need a new mattress and what better mattress can you possibly want other than the continental sleep mattress.
Continental sleep is the great mattress company that brings health and Eco friendly mattress. Such bedding are perfect to relieve the pressure points and secure the bone's health. you don't to cost many bucks to enjoy this time.
You're completely safe to consume this cushion. No toxic chemicals available here. Instead, its multiple structures ensue the desired comfort. It's for sure that, the bed is different from other traditional mattress available to the stock.
Table of Contents
- Top Rated Continental Sleep Mattress - Comparison
- The Best 5 Continental Sleep Mattress in 2018
- Things to Consider Before Purchasing Continental Sleep Mattress
Top Rated Continental Sleep Mattress - Comparison
Continental Sleep Fifth Ave Collection
80 x 60 x 21
Continental Sleep Hollywood Collection Orthopedic Mattress
79 x 76 x 18
Continental Sleep 10" Pillowtop Fully Assembled Mattress
79 x 59 x 18
Continental Sleep Mattress, 9" Gentle Firm Pillowtop Mattress
79 x 76 x 18
Continental Sleep Waterproof Vinyl Orthopaedics Mattress
74 x 54 x 15
The Best 5 Continental Sleep Mattress in 2018
1. Continental Sleep Fifth Ave Collection, Mattress
This mattress is fully assembled and comes the set of13" Soft Euro Top Orthopaedic Queen Mattress and 8" Box Spring is one of the best mattresses People familiar with the matter urged.
It ensures proper support to almost all parts of the body and serves as an orthopedic mattress which ensures the safety of your spinal health and keeps it well strengthened, making you feel great when you wake.
The mattress is just stunning to bestow the even edge and central support. No issues whether you're heavy person the bed is suitable to all. It has great features to regulate the proper bounce level that needs for mattress's sustainability and sound sleeping.
The foam is an ultra-luxurious encased innerspring with a soft top that will make you feel comfortable throughout your time on it. Just like the name says, the continental fifth avenue is luxurious and carries prestige, and it is suitable for your hotels and restaurants, the most elegant shops, and guest rooms.
This bedding includes a 13-inch mattress that is designed to provide you correct support and desired comfort that preferably needs for healthier sleeping.
- It is of perfect and beautiful quality.
- The high-density edge makes it comfortable to sit on for long hours without sinking in.
- The embedded box spring also enables its comfort.
- It is an orthopedic mattress that removes vertebrae disorder; thereby relieving your back and body pains.
- The company's customer service is very efficient.
- It might be too firm for some people.
- There have been complaints about it being too slippery.
2. Continental Sleep Hollywood Collection Orthopedic Mattress
The Continental Sleep Hollywood Collection Orthopaedic Fully Assembled Mattress and Box Spring Set. It has a vertical innerspring that reduces the pressure points in your body thus allowing you to fall deep into your sleep and also reduces back pain by supporting every inch of your spine.
The bed comes with pressure relieving traits and makes sure that you don't have to suffer from chronic back, neck and hips pain. Aside from that, the bed is perfectly suitable to all forms of sleepers.
The top mattress is tight and firm but still covers a level of comfort to the users. The quality is so exceptional because of its premium material and it's from the USA.
You will not have the issue of tossing and turning hence allowing you enjoy your night's rest. The Continental Sleep Hollywood Collection 8 is designed to eliminate pressure point. A good thing is the issue of back pain and stiffness that interferes with your day will stop.
- The box innerspring is a little noisy, but it gets better, not louder.
- It doesn't have a factory smell, but you might want to air it out a little before placing it.
- It is firm but soft. Some people even suggest it to be a little firmer.
- Best fit for luxury fittings in homes or hotels.
- It serves as an orthopedic support for the back and spine pains.
- It's so firm you might need a memory foam topper to make it softer.
- It makes a squeaky sound.
3. Continental Sleep 10" Pillowtop Fully Assembled Mattress
This is a proud manufacturer of quality mattresses and box springs that come with the highest standards in durability, quality, comfort, and beauty.
The continental sleep mattress is an orthopedic type of mattress that supports and strengthens the spine making your bones feel relieved after a night's rest.
The bed is fully assembled with box spring such that the edges are balanced when you rest on it. You can sit on it for hours working or studying without fear of the bed sinking.
It has a gentle firm pillow top for a comfortable feel when lying on the bed. The innerspring mattress with 357 vertical units gives a perfect blend of support and comfort. This mattress is made in the USA with features that meet the federal standards. It is designed to give you maximum comfort and uninterrupted sleep without having issues.
- It is completely cost effective bed.
- It is nicely firm and comfortable depending on your mattress type.
- It is perfect for side sleepers.
- The mattress and box Spring have white and gold fabric.
- This bed is very firm.
- The bounciness is disturbing. Even the slightest of touch could disturb your sleep.
- It is recommended for a bad back.
4. Continental Sleep Mattress, 9" Gentle Firm Pillowtop Mattress
The Continental Sleep Orthopaedic Pillow Top Mattress Set includes everything you need when it comes to a luxurious mattress.
The orthopedic back support is optimal and keeps the spine aligned throughout the night. The pillow top is firm and allows a soft relaxation cushion when sleeping without fear of compressing.
The mattress is perfectly suited to any sorts of bedrooms. You can place this cushion to master bed room, your kid's room and the standard size bed is quite alright for a guest room. Since, it's not classified to any particular class, someone can easily get accustomed to it.
This is what you will get with the Continental Sleep Orthopaedic Pillow Top Mattress Set:
Premium 9" Pillow Top Mattress
The mattress ensures correct backing for back and spine, relieving its pain and making your sleep comfortable. Get the pad on each side of the cover for optimal firmness. Instead, the pillow-top cushion maintains the right postures that need for pressure relieving. Additionally, the upper surface is exclusive to remove the dirt, allergens and any kinds of stains.
Premium 8” Box Spring
You'll find here the thick density foam what confirms the mighty body backing and creates a strong foundation for restful sleeping. What you will get with this mattress set is an American made excellent quality box spring mattress that is luxurious and classy without you feeling like you spent exorbitantly.
- It is a good buy for the money spent.
- It is comfortable to sleep in.
- Health and eco-friendly mattress.
- No toxic chemicals and bad odor.
- Suitable for almost all forms of sleepers.
- It is a little too firm. You might want to add memory foam on top to get the soft comfort you need.
- There are complaints of the box spring not being in good shape.
5. Continental Sleep Waterproof Vinyl Orthopaedics Mattress
This is the last on my list for the best continental sleep mattress. The Continental Sleep Waterproof Vinyl Orthopaedics Mattress and Box Spring come at a great price.
It is entirely fluid proof meaning it has a vinyl cover that makes the mattress waterproof and easy for maintenance. It also prevents stains.
If you are in need of a mattress for a hospital, nursing home or personal care home, this is the best suitable need for your choice especially when you want to maintain the institution's good hygiene. The mattress is proudly crafted in America to ensure you get maximum satisfaction and maintain an unparalleled level of quality.
The mattress ensures users comfort by treating users with luxury without having the issue of compressed foam support.It has an optimal supportive foundation that fully supports the spine and back. This helps to relieve back and body pains.
- An excellent mattress with an effective material.
- It is a very firm mattress with a solid spring box.
- The bed is of good quality, and it is very easy to maintain.
- It does not smell when an accident of water happens.
- It is comfortable for a cheap mattress. It is very cheap actually.
- Some peoples claim about its sustainability.
- There are complaints of the flimsy material on the box spring getting damaged right off the bat.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing Continental Sleep Mattress
Considering the different taste and standards applicable to individuals, it is essential that you select a mattress that is only in line with your own choice. There are many mattresses to pick from but for clarity, here are some features that you should look out for when it comes to your own need.
The most important feature of any mattress is how firm it is. Is it too firm? Is it moderately firm? Do I need to top it with softer foam to make it soft?
This depends on the kind of firmness you want. Personally, I like my bed soft but it should not be too soft where it will start sinking. It must be firm enough to hold strong without compressing.
When choosing a mattress, make sure it is reasonably firm and not the type that bounces too much. This will allow less chance of lower back pain, bone disorder, and unstable spine placement.
The Type of Foams
The type of foam you are purchasing should also be considered. Whether you are selecting a costly or cheap mattress, the category of the foam is equally essential in the selection.
1. Open Spring Mattress: This is also known as the open coil or continuous coil mattress. This type of mattress has a long metal piece wire that coils into several springs. This is a type of bed that comes with a machine stitched side which makes it easy to turn. They are the proper mattress for guest and the kids' bedroom or where they are occasionally used or need replacing frequently.
2. Pocket Spring Mattress: This is a luxurious mattress that is made from minute springs housed in own fabric pocket.
3. Latex Foam: The Latex foam is the premium material for a good mattress. The latex comes from the sap of a rubber tree with a blend of synthetic and natural latex as well. The latex foam holds the best elements for exact firmness, and it is suitable for when you are on a tight budget.
4. Memory Foam: The memory foam is most familiar as manufacturers use this foam almost in every production. When it comes to comfort, the memory foam is the best. It ensures proper alignment of the spine and helps to eliminate back pain.
As comfortable as it is there are complaints about it causing heat. The cooling gel memory foam should be your ideal choice to avoid heat because it absorbs the heat and brings the cooling plush for a comfortable night’s sleep.
The health benefits should also be an important factor when selecting your mattress. If it is not health friendly, then it should not be on your list. Look for a bed that is orthopedic in design so that it will help to relieve and eliminates body pain, spinal alignment.
Take not of a mattress that helps to circulate blood evenly and set the spine correctly. A bed that has the issue of tossing and turning might be detrimental to your health. You do not want to wake up feeling tired and weak because you did not have a good night sleep.
The Type of Sleeper You Are
In as much as you want to put other factors in place when picking a mattress, it is also important to consider your sleeping style. The sleeping position you are familiar with is precious when selecting a mattress. Stomach sleepers should go for a reasonably firm mattress while the side sleepers can sleep on any type whether it is a soft, firm or medium.
Does It Sag?
With the passage of time does the mattress sag? Does it compress in so much that it doesn't come up again? If it does, then this type of bed can cause damage to your body. It can cause chronic back pain and tiredness. Are the edges comfortable for working or studying?
If you are the type that does not like to sleep in the heat, then the memory foam is not a good option for you. The gel memory foam might be a better option because it absorbs all form of heat thus making you feel cool at night.
Also, the weather plays a significant role in heat retention. Memory foam is the best choice for cold weather conditions. In the cold, you want to feel warm and cozy during the long night.
In conclusion, picking a mattress is really up to you. It all depends on your type of person but at the end of the day it all balls down to the how well you consider the factors. You just need to prioritize your demand when choosing a mattress than emphasizing the price or something else. Hope going through these items and guidance walk you through to figure the right one.